25 Tips for Never Having a Bad Hair Day Again
OCTOBER 07, 2013 Augusta Falletta, Beauty HIghWe can't have perfect hair all the time, but we can make sure one thing happens: Never having a bad hair day. Read on below!
1. Plan ahead on days when you know you need to look especially presentable. Have an interview on Tuesday morning? Wash and style your hair the night before so that you'll only need minimal touch-ups in the morning.
2. To tame flyaways, spray a toothbrush with hairspray then gently brush your hair into place. The light application of hairspray will give you hold without it being so stiff.
3. Invest in a good shampoo and conditioner combo. Much like your foundation, good hair starts at the beginning. If you use a quality shampoo and conditioner, you're giving yourself a head start.
4. Learn how to do a sock bun. Even on your worst hair days, concealing your hair in a sock bun will give you a finished, classy look.
5. Carry dry shampoo with you wherever you go. Keep one in your purse, one in your bathroom, one at your desk and one more wherever you spend a ton of time. Dry shampoo is like an instant root lift and shower in one.
6. Keep up with your salon appointments. Trimming your dead ends on a regular basis will keep your look consistently refreshed, meaning you'll never have to worry about your ends making the rest of your hair look bad.
7. Know your hair type. If you've got oily hair, the products you use should compliment that, not make it worse. The same goes for dry hair. Be sure you're using the correct products for a dry scalp.Read more: Yahoo News